We regularly advise entrepreneurs on a wide range of matters from helping them select and implement the proper legal structure from which to launch their start-up business and to develop and grow their start-up business.
Read below for further information or contact us today to speak with one of our business law attorneys.
FILL OUT THE FORM TO SPEAK WITH A LOIGICA ATTORNEY!
We primarily represent startups to medium sized companies focused on increasing revenue and maintaining growth. We have helped clients in a variety of industries to develop their business and to protect them against any potential claims or liabilities. We regularly advise entrepreneurs on a wide range of matters from helping them select and implement the proper legal structure from which to launch their start-up business and to develop and grow their start-up business. As entrepreneurs and Miami startup lawyers, we appreciate the fast-paced, around-the-clock schedule that may be required to take a project from idea to launch and routinely roll up our sleeves along with you every step of the way. With the entrepreneur and start-up business in mind, LOIGICA has structured a start-up package focused on the immediate needs of start-up ventures, while keeping your budget in mind. For example, LOIGICA Start-up Package includes the following:
- A 60-minute power brain storming and strategy session with our start-up team of lawyers;
- Organization of the Company or Corporation with all of its required documents such as: certificate of status, certificate of formation, FEIN number or Employment Id Number;
- Reviewing Florida employment and sub-contractor laws with the Client;
- Creation of the Corporate record book, including its Operating Agreement, Bylaws, Written Consents, Membership Certificates or Stock Certificates;
- Contracts, Confidentiality Agreements, Non-Disclosures and Covenants not to compete among others; and
- Discussing Intellectual Property Law subjects such as trademarks, copyrights and patents.