Published on May 9, 2020
LOIGICA, P.A. seeks a Legal Assistant to:
- Prepare immigration and corporate documents, such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, forms, and contracts;
- Organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system;
- Prepare for Courts hearings by performing tasks such as organizing files for the Attorney;
- Investigate facts and perform case law research to determine corporate and immigration solutions for Clients,
- Meet with clients and other professionals to discuss details of cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in legal studies or business law
- At least 1 year of experience in the legal field.
Resumes Attn: H, Tapias 40 SW 13th ST suite 102 Miami, Fl 33130. Qualified candidates only.