Adriana Maria Barba
Adriana Maria Barba was born in Bogota, Colombia. She earned her BA in International Criminal Justice with magna cum laude honors from John Jay College in New York City. Due to her proven interest in international affairs and human rights she was admitted and graduated from the St. Thomas University School of Law’s LL.M. program in Intercultural Human Rights prior to earning her Juris Doctor degree from Nova Southeastern University.
Adriana currently resides in Barcelona where she obtained her Licenciatura en Derecho (Spanish Law degree) in June ’13. There, she has practiced as an International Trade Attorney and currently owns her own practice where she specializes in International Commercial Law and Immigration Law. She is also certified by ESADE, the best law school in Spain, in International Taxation and will soon be certified by the local Bar Association in International Litigation. As a dual degree lawyer Adriana fully comprehends the intricacies of both civil and common law, and is authorized to practice transactionally throughout the European Union.
- Certification in International Taxation, ESADE Law & Business School
- Licenciada en Derecho, Universidad de Barcelona
- J.D. Nova Southeastern University
- LL.M. Intercultural Human Rights, St. Thomas University School of Law
- B.A. International Criminal Justice, John Jay College of Criminal Justice